SCHENGEN VISA INFORMATION
Schengen visa is for short-term stay only (less than 90 days). "D type" visa is for long-term stay (more than 90 days, e.g. student, employment).
Schengen Visa fee: 369 MYR (RM)
D Type Visa (Long-term) fee: 299 MYR (RM)
Payment: Visa fee can only be paid through bank payment, during visa application submission
(see below for bank payment information*)
Procedure duration: 15 days
- Third-country nationals can apply for a Schengen visa at our Consular Section if they have a valid Malaysian residence permit or there is no Hungarian Consulate/Embassy or no other Schengen Member Country issuing visa on behalf of Hungary in their home country.
- Personal presence
- Completed application form (the application form can be downloaded from here: http://konzuliszolgalat.kormany.hu/visa-application-forms)
- Recent color passport photo (not older than 6 months)
- Valid passport and photo copy (NOTE: it shall contain at least two blank pages; it shall have been issued within the previous 10 years; its validity shall extend at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States or, in the case of several visits, after the last intended date of departure from the territory of the Member State)
- Proof of financial means (recent bank statement or balance over last three months)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or certificate of school attendance)
- Transportation ticket
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of purpose of intended stay (some additional documents may be required depending on purpose of travel)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
9:00 – 12:00
Phone: +60 3 2020 1072 / 2020 1073
Malaysian citizens are entitled to stay in Hungary without a visa for up to 90 days.
BANK PAYMENT INFORMATION*
Bank payment can be made via bank transfer or cash payment at a Maybank branch.
Only the exact amount will be accepted as payment, payment into the cash deposit machine will not be accepted.
As proof of your cash payment at a Maybank branch, you need to produce the payment slip at the Embassy.
In default of payment, no application for visa can be processed, the already opened visa case is cancelled.