Fees of the most frequent consular services
Type of consular service Fee
- Travel Document
- Emergency Travel Document (ETD) for EU citizens 139 MYR
- Authentications (issuing of consular certificate)
- Signature authentication 139 MYR
- Certified true copy of an original document 93 MYR
(the 1st and each following 6th page)
- Certified true translation
- from the English language into the Hungarian language (per page) 162 MYR
- from the Hungarian language into the English language (per page) 208 MYR
- Apostille Certificate 301 MYR
- Diplomatic legalization (per document) 116 MYR
Consular fees can only be paid through bank payment. Bank payment can be made via bank transfer or cash payment at a Maybank branch.
Only the exact amount will be accepted as payment, payment into the cash deposit machine will not be accepted.
As proof of your cash payment at a Maybank branch, you need to produce the payment slip at the Embassy.
In default of payment, no consular service can be processed, the already opened case is cancelled.