Fees of the most frequent consular services
Type of consular service Fee
- Travel Document
- Emergency Travel Document (ETD) for EU citizens 139 MYR
- Authentications (issuing of consular certificate)
- Signature authentication 139 MYR
- Certified true copy of an original document 93 MYR
(the 1st and each following 6th page)
- Certified true translation
- from the English language into the Hungarian language (per page) 162 MYR
- from the Hungarian language into the English language (per page) 208 MYR
- Apostille Certificate 301 MYR
- Diplomatic legalization (per document) 116 MYR
Consular fees can only be paid through bank payment. Bank payment can be made via bank transfer or cash payment at a Maybank branch.
Only the exact amount will be accepted as payment, payment into the cash deposit machine will not be accepted.
As proof of your cash payment at a Maybank branch, you need to produce the payment slip at the Embassy.
In default of payment, no consular service can be processed, the already opened case is cancelled.
Bank account details for bank payments (transfer or cash deposit):
Name of the bank: Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)
SWIFT code: MBBEMYKL
Name of beneficiary: Embassy of Hungary in Kuala Lumpur
Bank account number: 514356534236
Reference/Transaction Description: file No.(HUNKUL2019…xxx…) of your case if available, or type and quantity of the requested consular service and full name of the applicant if the sender’s name is not identical with the applicant’s name. For example: 2 x diplomatic legalization full name, 1 x signature authentication full name etc.